How we do it:
Our process takes you from initial concept through installation. We begin with a landscape designs consultation to explore your landscape designs ideas, how you want to spend your time, who you want to entertain, and what you have for the landscape and hardscapes materials to be included in your landscape design. Digital images of your yard will be taken and our landscape designers will incorporate their ideas into a plan and you will be able to view a rendition of what your yard will look like after landscape improvements have been made. After final approval by you, you may either do the installation yourself or our skilled landscape contractors and landscape installers can provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE.
From enhancements to your foundation plantings to the addition of walkways and paths, patios and plazas, landscape lighting, decks and raised planting beds, waterscapes with pools, ponds, and waterfalls . . . to providing special landscaping features and amenities for lakefront residences and commercial properties . . .our specialty is creating landscape designs and providing landscape installation services from our certified landscape contractors to assist you in enhancing the beauty and functionality of your outdoor living environment. Our landscape contractors always provide free estimates and specialize in landscape design installation.
Get the Facts: Why are plants so important?
Plants are an indispensable resource and an essential part of our environment. Here's why:
- Landscaping can add up to 20% to a home's value, increasing property values.
- Landscaping can have a recovery value of 100 to 200 percent when you sell your home.
- Landscaping can reduce air conditioning costs by up to 50%.
- Plants control runoff, slowing erosion and allowing water to be absorbed by the soil and the aquifers.
- Landscaping can reduce noise by up to 50%.
- A tree removes carbon dioxide from the air and releases enough oxygen for a family of 4 to breathe for a day.
- An acre of trees can remove 13 tons of dust and potentially harmful gases from the environment each year.
- Plants save water by providing energy efficiency that cuts back on electricity needs and allows electric power plants to use less water.
- A single tree can provide up to $300 per year in air conditioning, pollution reduction, erosion and storm-waste control, and wildlife shelter benefits.
- Plants provide essential habitat for wildlife.
Our goal is to help our clients wisely invest their time, energy and resources by creating exciting, outdoor living spaces, starting with a quality landscape design, that are cost-effective, easy to maintain, and provide an ever changing sea of color and natural beauty throughout the year. Our landscape design and landscape contractors have extensive landscape design and landscape installation experience.
For individual home owners, our residential landscape architectural design services include custom landscape designs with detailed information to help you with locating and selecting plant and other materials, appropriate placement, and tips for proper installation and periodic care to protect your investment and ensure continued enjoyment. Our landscape design and landscape contractors can provide expert landscape design and landscape installation assistance.
Sign up now for our Landscape Design services!
*Fees are $99/hour with a minimum of 2½ hours.