EnhanceScape remodeling contractors can help you change your current living space into the space of your dreams. Home remodeling can allow you to create a new room or change the function of an existing room. Our professional, reliable, and experienced contractors will work with you to design a room that fits exactly with what you had in mind. EnhanceScape contractors will incorporate the design, materials, and functionality of your idea into a new room for your house that we guarantee you will be pleased with.
Our remodeling specialists can:
- Make your kitchen more functional and suited to your family’s needs.
- Update appliances and features in your kitchen and bathroom to be better suited to the times.
- Add an addition to give you and your family more livable space.
- Make your home more environmentally friendly with the installation of “green” appliances and water features.
- Enlarge your closet space.
- Redo your basement or attic into a livable environment and create a new room from a previously unused space.
- Add a sunroom to your house so you can enjoy the outdoors all year round.
When deciding on a home addition or remodeling project, remember to keep the other homes in your area in mind. You want to use the same or similar materials in your addition to make sure it fits with the rest of your house, but you also want your home to be consistent with other ones in the area to ensure you receive a good return on your investment. Consider your needs when deciding where to expand. A great way to increase the return on investment is to convert unused space into livable space, such as attics, garages, and basements. If you are adding an entirely new space, consider whether you want to add a first or second floor addition. Second floor additions can be cheaper because you don’t have to build a new foundation, and are also good for those with limited yard space. However, second floor additions expose your home to the weather during construction and are not good for certain additions, like an apartment for the elderly. If this is what your addition will be used for, you might want to consider a first floor addition.
For more information on home remodeling and addition projects,
contact a remodeling specialist today!