Top 10 Reasons to Install Landscape Lighting
- Accent a large tree or other area of your landscape that you would like to be a focal point.
- Extend your living space by allowing your yard and landscape features to be used at all hours of the day and night.
- Increase the curb appeal of your home. The first impression others receive when they see your home can controlled and most drastically improved with the installation of landscape lighting.
- Increase the protection of your home. A well lit home can deter criminals. It has been found that vandalism and crime increase up to 30% when there is no lighting present.
- Make your home more aesthetically pleasing! Our landscape lighting gallery shows how welcoming and appealing homes with landscape lighting look.
- Showcase your home. Landscape lighting allows you to show off all the landscape and hardscape improvements you have done to your home.
- Landscape lighting keeps your landscape interesting in the winter, when most other landscape is not present. It’s also a great way to spread a little holiday cheer to your family and neighbors!
- Keep your landscaped areas safe. Decks, walkways, patios, and other areas can become dangerous at night if not properly lit. Landscape lighting can increase safety, as well as keep people off your yard and flower beds.
- Increase your home value up to 20%.
- Landscape lighting is energy efficient. LED lights are energy efficient, as well as cost effective, and long lasting. Solar lights can also be used to collect the sun during the day and come on at night, without using wires or extra energy.